I've been thinking a lot and I've been really watching the things you do and been paying close attention to how you treat me. I'm tired of making how I feel about you be known, hoping you'd change and treat me how I want to be treated but more and more it seems like a lost cause. I don't think I'm asking for much, all I wanted you to do was SHOW me how you feel about me instead of telling me. You say you love me, but you don't show it. If I don't instigate a meeting with you, I don't ever see you. I feel like I'm the one forcing the issue and holding on to something that isn't there while you on the other hand, I feel like you're simply leading me on. I could have moved on a long time ago, but I make two steps forward then you come and tell me the things I want to hear and me being so gullible, fall for it every time.
I wish things could go back to the old ways, I wish I could wake up to a “Good morningJ” from you; I wish you would miss me and say "hey, I want to see you ". I wish u would just want to hang out with me just to see my face or for old time sake. That's all I ever wanted from you... To feel loved, not to just hear it all the time.
I wish things could go back to the old ways, I wish I could wake up to a “Good morningJ” from you; I wish you would miss me and say "hey, I want to see you ". I wish u would just want to hang out with me just to see my face or for old time sake. That's all I ever wanted from you... To feel loved, not to just hear it all the time.
I feel stupid that I make the effort to see you by showing up at places I know you'll be, by making up excuses to see u... (Sad huh?) And when I do see you and we have a nice time together, when we part ways, I don't hear from you again until I say hi again.
I love you, but honestly I'm tired of trying with you. I think I'm wasting my time with you... I feel like because you know I love you, you think you don't have to do too much with me. I'm TIRED! (8) If I can't have you the way I want you, I don't want you at all (8)...
I think it’s now time I moved on, I've tried enough and don't see the sense of trying anymore. I will always love you, but I have to love and RESPECT myself because clearly, you don't. I wish you all the best and hope you're happy in everything that you do. Goodbye to THAT PART of our lives.... It’s gone.
AdrianRoyalty:
ReplyDeleteThis 1 is EXCEPTIONALLY gud (Y)
Thanks! :D
ReplyDelete