More and more I'm so glad you're my EX because I now see the real you and see why I actually ended things, and it’s obvious you have no plans of changing. You're slowly making me hate you and you know it, but you're brushing it off because I mistakenly opened up my heart to you and allowed you to know it like the back of your hand, so you know what to do find your way back. I hate myself for being so blinded by ‘love’.
I don't want to see your face anymore, I don't want to hear your voice, and I don't want to hear your name... I want to kick myself whenever I think of you. You sick me. You make me regret that day, that day when we first met. I wish time could be reversed to allow me to do things differently that day, things that would have hindered us from seeing each other’s face because I would be better off right now. Don’t talk to me again, leave me alone, and get out of my life, PLEASE!
.
.
.
.
Sad part is, I didn't mean any of that. Why can't I say all those things and mean them? Does my telling you all that make any sense? I’m just going to be mad at you, then you’re going to say the right things again, then things are going to be cool… then its déjà vu all over again. SMH.
Why can't I let go? What have you done to me?
your so annoying!
ReplyDeleteYet you STILL visit my blog and read all my posts. :-)
ReplyDeleteAdrianRoyalty:
ReplyDeleteU is a emotional man enuh fred smh
We all have emotions, some bottle it up until they get frustrated, while some
ReplyDeletehave no problem letting it out and moving on.
@ Anonymous, If you're going to be rude, at least get your grammar right. Lol.
ReplyDeleteAdrianRoyalty:
ReplyDeleteNo i wasnt being rude, me did jus a say, me sey it 2 fred already ... not being rude @ all