Monday, March 26, 2012

The friend who went away


We had so many great times but now you have to go. I want you to know that I cherish every moment spent with you and I will always hold those memories close to my heart. I’m glad to call you my friend, one of my best friends, someone who in such a short space of time, came into my life and cemented your place in my heart.

Our friendship has not been perfect, but is there such a thing as perfection? We have had obstacles that tested what we had but the bond we shared proved too much to let anything end our friendship.

It’s time for you to go and I just want you to know that I love you and that I’m going to miss you. Miss hanging with you, miss talking to you and miss seeing you. I know with you going away, nothing is going to change. Even though we didn’t see each other every single day, knowing you were just a phone call or a BBM away, made things so much easier. Knowing you’re going away, the distance between us is going to leave an unexplainable emptiness, but until you return, I want you to know that I Love you and miss you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment