I don't think you know how EASY you make it for me to hate you but here I am trying my hardest not to. It’s the love I still have for you that make me feel the way I do, where I'm confused and hate you one second then love you the next. Honestly, more and more I don't think you deserve my love. Now I have to be hiding my love for you so as to not seem stupid and obsessed. I pretend that everything is okay, when deep inside I’m yearning for your love. Foolishly I sit here waiting for an OUNCE of care from you, to just SHOW me a sign that you still care. Why can’t I get you out my head? Why aren’t the thoughts of you fleeing my mind?
I fight the feelings, but it seems like a never ending battle, will I ever win? You do NOTHING and I’m still losing, or is it that I’m battling myself?
*SIGH*
No comments:
Post a Comment