A year and months have passed since we parted ways, yet still there are uncertainties in my mind about you. I must say, I’m in a better place emotionally, but I try never to lie to myself, so I’ll say it… Thoughts of you still lingers.
I still love you, and I know you still say that you love me too, but my complaints still stands. I’m tired of hearing it, when you start showing it, then your words will have more meaning. I still smile when you say “I Love You” but I know ITS JUST WORDS.
Thinking about it, Am I still ‘IN LOVE’ with you? No, I’m not. Do I still ‘HAVE LOVE’ for you? Without a doubt, I do. You were the first to capture my heart and with that, there’s a place in there for you, no matter what. I’ve accepted what we are, two confused individuals who due to current and past circumstances, can’t be together again.
As I’ve said many times, what is to be will be. We are currently happy apart and I’m content with that. Just know that I still have love for you. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment