This is another ‘Song that says everything’ from Mariah Carey. It goes well with the mood I’m in right now. A somber mood, feeling hurt, betrayed by someone you thought you knew. Being tired of putting up with the same lies and dishonesty, being tired of hearing “I’m sorry”, being tired of saying “Okay, I forgive you”. I can’t anymore… “Everything fades away”.
Baby don't tell me you miss me you love me, Don't whisper gently that you can't forget me, Tonight, tonight cause I've heard it all before. Just turn away don't play that game, Baby I don't want to anymore.
Let it all fade away, don’t you know that love is gone, it’s too late. Everything fades away; nothing ever stays the same Baby.
Don't tell me you're sorry you hurt me, how many times can I give in, how many battles can you win, Oh don't beg for mercy, Tonight, tonight cause I can't take any more.
Just turn around don't break me down, Baby I don't love you like before.
Let it all fade away, don’t you know that love is gone, it’s too late. Everything fades away; nothing ever stays the same Baby.
Don't tell me you're sorry you hurt me, how many times can I give in, how many battles can you win, Oh don't beg for mercy, Tonight, tonight cause I can't take any more.
Just turn around don't break me down, Baby I don't love you like before.
(P.S This has nothing to do with the EX)
No comments:
Post a Comment