*Sigh*
I’m sure we all have that one ex that we gave our hearts to, who stole our hearts and never returned it, that ex we love to hate and hate to love. That ex who became an ex and scarred us for what seems to be eternity and with that, have messed us up emotionally.
There was a time when I was in love, to the point of being scared, being afraid that I was falling too deep and becoming foolishly in love. That was my first relationship and not knowing how to deal with it, I ran. (There’s more to it than that, but that’s for a later time) a decision to this day I regret, or do I? I tell myself that everything happens for a reason and my running away happened for a reason.
That ONE Ex. Am I still IN love? That’s a question I’m not sure how to answer. Do I still have love for That ONE Ex? Yes, that’s undeniable. I think that’s what has made me heal, accepting the fact that I will always have love for that ex. Accepting the truth instead of lying to myself. A battle of the brain and heart will only cause problems until both can come to a common ground.
With my accepting of the reality that is, I’ve moved on, keeping in mind that what is to be will be. Should we ever be together again, fine… Should we never be together again, I’m fine with that. I believe true love never dies and if you can honestly say that you 100% have NO love for that ONE Ex that you claim to once have loved, then my friend, it wasn’t truly love.
Look out for my blog series called ‘Letter to the Ex’ which are/were letters I wrote at a time when I was MADLY in love with my ex after the breakup.
Photo taken from: http://bit.ly/x6249b
No comments:
Post a Comment