I want YOU to miss me.
I want YOU to just miss me n text me to say hi.
I want YOU to miss me and call ME to hear MY voice.
I want YOU to miss me and say ' hey, can I see u today? '
I want YOU to miss me and ask me to spare a minute for YOU.
I want YOU to miss me and make a random stop at MY house, just to see MY face.
I want YOU to miss something! Anything ?
Although we haven't been on good terms, I've been waiting soooo long for YOU to do any one of those things, but never have you. I'm not looking for an "I Love you" ... But hearing YOU say "I miss you" would mean so much more.
I want YOU to just miss me n text me to say hi.
I want YOU to miss me and call ME to hear MY voice.
I want YOU to miss me and say ' hey, can I see u today? '
I want YOU to miss me and ask me to spare a minute for YOU.
I want YOU to miss me and make a random stop at MY house, just to see MY face.
I want YOU to miss something! Anything ?
Although we haven't been on good terms, I've been waiting soooo long for YOU to do any one of those things, but never have you. I'm not looking for an "I Love you" ... But hearing YOU say "I miss you" would mean so much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment