Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Letter to the Ex (Part 6)


I’m glad that we’re back on talking terms. I simply want us to be friends again. You were always someone I could talk to, someone I felt comfortable sharing my deepest thoughts with and trust you to keep them safe. I’m glad to have that back.

The conversations we have now, I’ve come to cherish each and every one. You still know how to make me smile, how to make me laugh and how to make my sorrows go away. I love that I can still do the same for you.

I know people say it’s hard/foolish to be friends with your ex, but I want to prove them wrong. I know it’s a bit complicated at times, especially when we both seem to forget that we’re JUST FRIENDS, but I think that’s inevitable because underneath it all, it’s obvious that we still have feelings for each other.
I like where we are right now and I hope it stays that way…… but, who knows what the future holds?

No comments:

Post a Comment