I
remember the first time I saw you, how I thought I had to have you. I remember how
at the sight of you, I ditched my friends just to be with you. I remember the look on your face when you
first saw me, A bit of surprise (at how I approached you) and a look of
intrigue. I remember the curves of your smile.
I
remember how we had sex on the dance floor with our eyes. Yes, it was your eyes
that trapped me. That intense and seductive look that with every glance; a
piece of clothing came off. I remember your lips, how you would slowly clasp
them and then gently bite them… oh how I envisioned them touching mine.
I remember
when my vision came true and we were all alone and your lips became mine. I
remember how soft and supple they were. I remember how we kissed for what
seemed to be hours… everything around us slowed down as our lips danced to the
music in the background. I remember how my lips caressed your body and your
moans became music to my ears. I remember the things your lips and tongue did
that gave me my first ‘out of body experience’.
I
remember how your eyes led me to the shower, THAT… I could never forget. I
remember trembling from the cold water, but holding you tight made things a
little better. I remember the water trickling down our backs and our hands
explored each other’s body while our tongues frolicked to places they’ve never
been. I remember every second of what happened there and thereafter.
I
remember at the end of our moment of bliss, how we laid there in silence, but
so much was said as we held each other. That did something to me. That’s the
reason why to this day… I still remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment